"Make Your GETAWAY in a Ford Shelby GT 500 Super Snake Sweepstakes"
To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must have ACCESS TO THE Internet and a valid email address to participate. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES BY BINDING ARBITRATION AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 9 BELOW.
- Sponsor: Fandango, LLC., 12200 W. Olympic Boulevard, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Eligibility: The "Make Your GETAWAY in a Ford Shelby GT 500 Super Snake Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older), with a valid driver's license and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 8/13/13. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, Ford Motor Company, Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc., Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying prizes, and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of U.S. residency upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 and ends at 9:00:00 a.m. PT on Monday, September 9, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.FandangoGetawaySweeps.com or www.Fandango-Getaway-Ford-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Sweepstakes.com. Enter as follows:
Complete the online entry form with your first and last name, zip code, and email address.
Carefully read these Official Rules. By entering, you signify that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules. You may also elect to receive occasional email communications from Fandango. You may unsubscribe from receiving email communication at any time. Signing up for the free service from Fandango will not increase your chances of winning the Sweepstakes. Click "Submit" to receive your entry ("Base Entry").
"Invite a Friend" Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you may obtain additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes. After submitting your Base Entry via the method detailed above, click one of the INVITE FRIENDS options (Facebook, Twitter or Google+) to share an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes via a unique link to the entry form to be posted by you to your personal Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google+ account. For any one (1) friend that you invite to the Sweepstakes who subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, you will receive one (1) additional "Invite a Friend" entry ("Invite a Friend Entry"). You may invite as many friends as you wish. Additional Invite a Friend Entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the "Invite a Friend" terms and conditions as detailed herein and in compliance with Facebook, Twitter or Google+ guidelines (as applicable). If two or more entrants invite the same Friend, the one (1) additional Invite a Friend Entry will be given to the entrant who provided the link through which his/her Friend entered the Sweepstakes (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in their sole discretion).
Limit one (1) Base Entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) PT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. PT (except for the first day of the Promotion Period [8/14/13], which begins at 9:00:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, and the last day of the Promotion Period, which begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PT and ends at 9:00:00 a.m. PT on 09/09/2013). Multiple Base Entries by an individual person in excess of the preceding limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of the person and void all entries related to such conduct. Use of automated/programmed/robotic means of entry or other artifice or device to enter a Base Entry more than once per day during the Promotion Period is prohibited and any entries submitted/received using such means will be voided and the individual disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. Use of automated/programmed/robotic means of obtaining additional Invite a Friend Entries is also prohibited. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries or for additional Invite a Friend Entries not received or recorded for any reason.
- Random Drawing: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner, one (1) First Prize winner, and five (5) Second Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about 9/13/13 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Notification: All potential winners will be notified by Administrator via e-mail to the email address submitted at Sweepstakes entry on or about 9/13/13. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days and/or if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Each potential Second Prize winner will be required to verify his/her shipping address. Potential Grand and First Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return within five (5) business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release (collectively, "Winner Documents"), where allowed by law. If Winner Documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified. If potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by (and, in the case of additional Invite a Friend Entry, the additional entry credited to) the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the website (www.FandangoGetawaySweeps.com and www.Fandango-Getaway-Ford-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Sweepstakes.com). No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries (including additional Invite a Friend Entries); or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received (or, in the case of additional Invite a Friend Entry, the additional entry credited) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") and Odds of Winning:
Grand Prize (1 winner): Grand Prize Winner will receive: one (1) 2014 Ford GT 500 (ARV $54,800) with Shelby Super Snake package (ARV $28,995); one (1) check for twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), and either (a) one-way economy airfare from a major U.S. airport near Winner's residence for Grand Prize Winner and a guest ("Guest") to Las Vegas, NV, on an airline of Sponsor's choice (unless Winner lives within 150 miles of Las Vegas, in which case ground transportation may be provided and difference in ARV not awarded) (ARV $1,600.00), one (1) nights' stay in a single standard, double occupancy room (room and tax only) for two (2) in Las Vegas, NV at a hotel of Sponsor's choice (ARV $400.00), and a tour for Winner and Guest of the Shelby Museum in Las Vegas which will end with winner taking delivery of the Ford Shelby GT 500 Super Snake (ARV of option (a) $2,000), or (b) delivery of Winner's Ford Shelby GT 500 Super Snake to the Ford dealer closest to Grand Prize winner's home (ARV of option (b) $1,500.00).
Total Grand Prize ARV with option (a): one hundred ten thousand seven hundred ninety-five dollars ($110,795.00). Total Grand Prize ARV with option (b): one hundred ten thousand two hundred ninety-five dollars ($110,295.00).
(Total car ARV with Super Snake package: $83,795). Total car ARV based on 2014 Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") of a base model with the Shelby Super Snake upgrade, and is exclusive of tax, title, and license charges.
Interior/exterior colors, vehicle features and options, and all other details of Grand Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor and its agencies make no warranties, guarantees or representations that the cash portion of the Grand Prize will be sufficient to pay the Grand Prize Winner's tax liability and the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for paying all taxes (except where expressly indicated otherwise herein) which may include but are not limited to: income, local, state and federal. Grand Prize winner must provide proof of a valid U.S. driver's license and adequate automobile insurance prior to delivery of the Vehicle. Delivery subject to manufacturer, distributor and dealer production and delivery schedules. Vehicle sales taxes, title, license, registration, insurance fees, additional/optional equipment other than the Super Snake package, and all other costs and expenses not specified herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner's responsibility including without limitation any travel or transportation costs associated with winning/claiming the Vehicle other than as expressly set forth herein. Winner must accept delivery of the Vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification that the Vehicle is available to be picked up. If winner fails to accept delivery of the Vehicle within this period, winner will forfeit his or her claim to the Vehicle and the Released Parties (as defined in Section 8) will have no further liability to winner. Vehicle color and specifications are subject to availability. Any depiction of Vehicle is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual Vehicle awarded.
Administrator will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Grand Prize Winner for the ARV of Grand Prize for the year in which it was awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar Grand Prize (or Grand Prize element) of comparable or greater value for any reason. Grand Prize cannot be transferred by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winner. If Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays in the delivery of the Grand Prize. In order to accept the Prize, Winner must possess and present adequate personal identification, evidence of legally required insurance, and a valid U.S. driver's license. Winner bears the risk of damage to Grand Prize after accepting delivery from specified delivery site. All reasonable efforts shall be used to provide the model stated above or at least a Grand Prize having substantially the same dealer cost, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Grand Prize will be delivered solely with the express written limited warranties set forth in the applicable warranty booklet. Winner is not eligible for any cash rebate programs. Winner agrees that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to, the quality, mechanical condition, or fitness of the vehicle.
First Prize (1 winner): First Prize winner will receive a deluxe Shelby Collectible prize bundle, courtesy of Carroll Shelby Licensing that includes one (1) 'Shelby Collectible' GT500 Super Snake die-cast (ARV: $45.00); one (1) Shelby 'Wicked Quick' Super Snake Tee-Shirt (ARV: $40.00); one (1) Shelby 'Wicked Quick' Super Snake Baseball Hat (ARV: $30.00; and one (1) Shelby 'J&H Design' Shelby Embroidered Hoodie (ARV: $80.00). Total First Prize ARV: $195.00.
Second Prize (5 winners): Each Second Prize winner will receive a GETAWAY poster signed by certain members of the cast. Second Prize ARV: $40.00 each.
TOTAL MAXIMUM ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $111,190.00
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects, and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree, for themselves and for their heirs, executors and administrator(s), (a) to release, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Ford Motor Company, Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, liability, damage, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize (including any travel related thereto), (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, and (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by Prize suppliers that are sent along with Prizes. By entering, entrants also authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winners' list (if applicable) without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Force Majeure: The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Released Parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsors' sole discretion.
- BINDING ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES:We believe that arbitration is a faster, more convenient and less expensive way to resolve any disputes or disagreements that you may have related to this Sweepstakes or your interactions with the Sponsor. Therefore, pursuant to these Official Rules, if you have any dispute or disagreement with the Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes, the Prizes, Fandango Mobile Alerts, or other aspect of your interaction with the Sponsor or the website or service where this Sweepstakes appears, including any data or information you may provide to the Sponsor or that the Sponsor may gather in connection with such use, interaction or transaction (collectively, "Fandango Transactions or Relationships"), you will not have the right to pursue a claim in court, or have a jury decide the claim and you will not have the right to bring or participate in any class action or similar proceeding in court or in arbitration. By entering the Sweepstakes or engaging in any other Fandango Transactions or Relationships, you agree to binding arbitration as provided below.
a) the Arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator selected in accordance with the Applicable Rules or by mutual agreement between you and the Sponsor (the "Arbitrator");
b) the Arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the validity, interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Official Rules (including these arbitration provisions), including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of the Official Rules is void or voidable;
c) the Arbitration shall be held either: (i) at a location determined by JAMS pursuant to the Applicable Rules (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you and does not require travel in excess of 100 miles from your home or place of business); or (ii) at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and the Sponsor; or (iii) at your election, if the only claims in the arbitration are asserted by you and are for less than $10,000 in aggregate, by telephone or by written submission;
d) the Arbitrator (i) shall apply internal laws of the State of New York consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, or, to the extent (if any) that federal law prevails, shall apply the law of the United States, irrespective of any conflict of law principles; (ii) shall entertain any motion to dismiss, motion to strike, motion for judgment on the pleadings, motion for complete or partial summary judgment, motion for summary adjudication, or any other dispositive motion consistent with New York or federal rules of procedure, as applicable; (iii) shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; and (iv) shall have authority to award any form of legal or equitable relief, provided, however, that in no event shall either party be entitled to damages in excess of actual damages or to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages;
e) the Arbitration can resolve only your and/or the Sponsor's individual claims, and the Arbitrator shall have no authority to entertain or arbitrate any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated;
f) the Arbitrator shall issue a written award supported by a statement of decision setting forth the Arbitrator's complete determination of the dispute and the factual findings and legal conclusions relevant to it (an "Award"). Judgment upon the Award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets;
g) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of Arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, the Sponsor will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the Arbitration as the Arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive, regardless of the outcome of the Arbitration, unless the Arbitrator determines that your claim(s) were frivolous or asserted in bad faith;
h) in the event you recover an Award greater than the Sponsor's last written settlement offer, the Arbitrator shall also have the right to include in the Award the Sponsor's reimbursement of your reasonable and actual out-of-pocket attorneys' fees associated with the Arbitration, but the Sponsor shall in all events bear its own attorneys' fees;
i) with the exception of subpart (e) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Applicable Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (e) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor the Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute, and must instead bring any claims in a state or Federal court of competent jurisdiction located in New York, New York; and
(j) Notwithstanding the foregoing arbitration provisions, at your option, you may bring any claim you have against the Sponsor in your local small claims court within the United States, if your claim is within such court's jurisdictional limit; provided that such court does not have the authority to entertain any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated in such proceeding.
- Winner's List: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fandango's Make Your GETAWAY in a Ford Shelby GT 500 Sweepstakes, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. By entering, you are submitting information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The information entrants provide will only be used to administer this Sweepstakes and, if entrant chooses, to send email updates from Sponsor.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.
// End of Official Rules //
Getaway © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.